Tuesday 26 January 2010

Weight management!

Last night I was busy packing my luggage for London day after.

As it is still quite cold now, I've got couple of thick winter clothing and I THOUGHT they were really heavy. So I decided to just pack in what I wanted and weigh the luggage to see how heavy it is. After packing in 90% of the things I wanted to bring, the scale went up to 45kgs!!!!!!!!!

I almost drop dead! Then I repacked it again and took out what is nooooot that necessary, so that is about 20% of the things chucked out. Attempt two: 42kgs!!!!!!! Watda!

Then I thought...maybe the luggage itself is heavy? So I went in to my brother's room and stole his light-weight bag (100% soft body) and shove in my clothes and toiletries. Attempt three: 40kgs =.= By that time, it was 2am in the morning and I am still struggling on what else to leave behind. I swear, I only had LIMITED clothing in my luggage and I cannot take anything out anymore! I wanted to burst in tears, I was already bursting with frustration! LOL!

Then I thought, maybe I should move it to a smaller luggage? Then I would put less things and it will be lighter? So I took another one of my trolley luggage that was half the size of my normal big-ass luggage. Filled it in and....attempt four: 35kgs! %$&%$!@*&

I stormed in to my brother's room and gave him his light-weight bag and commented "I don't know how people can survive with 20kgs!!!" and he was like "Some people can" Pfft! That helps! Then I gave up and decided to go to bed as it was 3.30am =.= LOL! Considering how small my tiny room is, the whole floor is covered with clothes and bags and what not! I just couldn't be bothered to pack anymore!

Next morning, my mum walked into a jungle of clothes. LOL! She asked me what happened and I said, that small bag of clothes is 35kgs. I don't know how to pack anymore! And she said, "Are you sure? No way! 35KILOS????!" I took a minute to think and I said "Blardy hell! I think it is in pounds! I packed the whole friggin night and I thought the scale was in kilos!" #!#$%^&@

Therefore, weighing scales should be electronic and should indicate kilos or pounds! Traditional scales should be in bins! TQVM!!! I will have to finish my packing tonight! Pftt~!

No comments: