Tuesday 3 January 2012

It will Rain...

Woke up to...

~If you ever leave me baby, leave some *silent* at my door~

Welcome back, Melissa to the country of censored music on the radio =) How is the word "morphine" dangerous?! I just don't get it...does refraining one from using/hearing the word morphine keep you away from the dangers of it? I think it will make people ignorant...you probably can't even get morphine over the counter anyway?! Right?! Okay I have a lot to update myself on about this country. I am not being ignorant but this is the effect of moving countries =S

How am I coping? I guess I am fine...beside the unexpected swollen limbs and overused muscles!!! Went to see the doctor on NYD and all he gave me was a cream that smelt like Tiger Balm and couple of Paracetamol pills (which you can buy in shelves in London, similar to Panadol here) #tryingtoadapttochanges

If you don't know what you want, don't expect me to wait around for you...

No comments: