Wednesday 30 May 2007

30th May 2007

Today was normal...not really actually =p I was TOO lazy to wake up so I skipped a 8am class =p kinda feel bad...owh well! Erm...owh yea...had meeting with Kenneth Phun (lecturer) and our group assesment went well!!! YeaY! =p After that me and my group members feast on HP foodcourt food! Lol I just LOVE the western food there...especially the potato salad, chicken salad, kacang kudur?? (Rach recomended..Lol) and lettuce+cucumber+tomato. It sounds a lot but it's like the western type of economy rice where you only take a little of this and that...YUM! After lunch+meeting with my group members, I went to meet up with Ms Yeo to get a recomendation letter from her. It is really really hard to get one when you're not involved actively in college societies and clubs. So moral of the story is...GET INVOLVED! Lol Anyway she say she'll try but I got to write the letter myself first and then she'll edit. Weird way of getting a reference letter...No?!? Guess that's it for now =) Got to think about Middlesex, Bedfordshire or Teesside...

1 comment:

kuching said...

Weirdos like you eat weird things like kacang mundur. Wah ref. letter have to write yourself?! Like bragging only lah. Then no problem for you I think. BWAhahahaha... But seriously, that's sad. Extra work to do. Just request from another lecturer and give her that one. LoL! I cleber leh...