Tuesday 29 May 2007

Stressed!

Exams are not even here but I feel the stress already! I think I have too many things in my mind. Assignments, Uni applications, Uni choices, Mid term, Test, New house!!!! And the least I need is to be some gal's secretary taking down notes and assignments and important sh*t for her! Don't understand why people apply to be in a college if they can't attend classes! No motivation to stay? HELP door is never lock (except at night) so feel free to leave! People have their life OK! I seriously need a chill pill! Gona watch Miss Universe 2007...Miss Japan won..how interesting...!

3 comments:

kuching said...

Do what you're best at telling me to do... BE ASSERTIVE! LoL. Don't wanna be a secretary don't do it loh! I watched the results part only, so nice to see an Asian chick win! BtW did you know Miss Sweden withdrew because her country bising that pageants degrade women? =)

rach p said...

saw the part where miss USA fell on her tushy.. woohoo!! the expression on her face?? priceless.. btw.. next time she calls.. just IGNORE.. take it from the expert.. muahaha..

zI nINg said...

is she one of the girl from 302 group??