Sunday 27 May 2007

Another day...

Another tiring day passed...two actually. Supposed to study and get my CV done but did not do both! LOL well shouldn't be laughing now! I went shopping for winter clothes to bring to UK...and finally got some jeans! Not a fan of jeans as I rarely get to find the perfect fit for my body...but i'm happy with the ones i just bought.

I went out 'yam cha' with my high school buddies on Friday night and they were blown off with the news about me going to UK to further my studies. Initially I planned to go Australia =p well sometimes things don't go as you plan, right? Don't worry buds, i'll miss you guys loads!

Another interesting thing to talk about...sometimes when you're not in the mood for love,people who cares about you comes along. When you are feeling lonely and alone,no one seems to be by your side...that's life i guess =) I am not being emo k! just typing what i think =p

2 comments:

kuching said...

Don't be emo okay... Hahaha... So confirm going to BFS lah. LoL.

Yukon Air said...

not being emo? are you sure? =P