Monday 28 May 2007

'Potong stim'...!

Having a crush is way better than having true feelings for someone! At least by having a crush, you can easily forget them! Luckly I am the type of person who only have crush on people I think is cute =p but sometimes a crush can be disappointing! It happen to me! I know this guy is kinda on the rocky road of his relationship but I don't know if he is available or not. Whatever it is, it doesn't matter coz I think he is cute but I don't intend to go for it. Anyway back to my story...I realize he had a girlfriend but I don't know who.

Since he is cute, I thought he might have a really pretty gf. Unexpectedly i had access to his gf's pictures. It was very very 'potong stim' for me! I would like to move on with the next crush now! I was very suprise with his taste in partnership. Don't judge a book by it's cover huh? So very true! It is sad to see your crush have such bizzare taste =p

I'm so over it!!! So potong stim larh! Anyway to people out there who are in the process of letting go some strong feelings for someone, think before you act in the future! =p Love is something hurtful if not handled properly and it might even change you or your piorities in life. So plan what you want and act based on a final decision you have made! Good Luck!

3 comments:

kuching said...

OmG so damn bad... Anyway you said he's in a rocky relationship, so means you got chance lah. Some more he got bad taste... This is a match made in heaven man! Don't be discouraged... Go for it!! BWAhahahaha...

Yukon Air said...

eh nenek, how come all your post about love stuffs one? obsessed ke nie? =P

-from the heart- said...

errr, what's potong stim? =p
and...so the gf is pretty or not? You didn't state it in your blog =p =p