Sunday 9 August 2009

Break free...(just for the weekend)

Yesterday I did the freakiest thing ever! (Not really =p)

There was a drama in the house. One of my housemate and her friends had a confrontation with another girl. Well lets say...it didn't turn out well. The house was filled with shouting, screams, tears, and a little table banging. LOL! I was in the room next door, having a first class audio (only) experience. No, I did not breach any privacy...heck I could hear it even from my room upstairs! LOL! Anyway, I was given approval to be in that room lah.

To make it short, some b*tch can really b*tch! Some of them could do it to an extent of not feeling sorry or regret for the consequences! Anyway, my poor housemate was shaken up with all the drama as she was shouting her lungs out...trust me, the audio is enough to draw the picture! So after the whole thing ended, we decided to go out and have dinner...none of us wanted to cook (duh)! My housemates are kind of a movie junkie as they have this unlimited pass where they pay 11pounds a month to watch UNLIMITED movies anytime!!! One student price ticket cost 4.90! Lucky them =.=

So they checked for movie timings and the only movie we agreed on was Orphan (yes Nick, you beat me to it!). However, the movie is at 11.40pm and it was 9pm that time. LOL! It was a Friday night and it's the best day of the week for me...after all those hours in the office! Gosh! Couldn't wait to have some fun! Adding to that, all the drama in the house...so much more reason to go for that movie! Hence, we did.

The movie ended at 2am. Took a night bus back and we had to walk about 20minutes to our house...in the SUPER silent housing area...after watching Orphan. Great! There was this point where one of my housemate talked about the dog opposite our house barking one night and she heard a baby crying. I swear I walked a taaaaaad bit faster. LOL! And I keep changing the topic. Heck, you would too! =p

The movie was great, as mentioned by Nick. After the movie, us girls also talked about the talented girl in the movie. She did a great job! It is not easy acting a role like that. I remember a scene where the dad tried to explain to her (Esther, the 'orphan') about what adults do in bed when they love each other alot and she said, "Yeah, they fuck." LOL!

Today was a sinful day! I did shopping! Loads of it! Bought two pairs of shoes, a dress, two shorts and a pair of shorts for my mum. I was soooooo tempted to get a pair of suede boots that I've been wanting to get for a long time which I didn't got round to as it was kinda pricey before. New Look is selling theirs for 7pounds! The cheapest I found months ago was 25pounds! Due to the fear of spending too much, I decided to not get it. I regretted. Hence, I AM GOING BACK THERE TO GET IT TOMORROW! LOL! Hopefully they still have my size! Pictures tomorrow.

No comments: