Monday 10 August 2009

'Hasil' shopping =p

This is the statue my mum INSISTED on buying at the 2nd last day she was in London =.= And it was in a shop at the tube station! Keng right? Tube station also she can buy something. My mum. LOL!
It was quite huge k! Don't even mention the weight!
This is a flat I always pass by when I go to work. Totally love the concept! The 'balcony' is fully glassed from top to bottom and it is like round instead of the common squared ones.

Here comes the shopping!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
Totally fell in love with this dress when I tried it on! Best of all, the tag says it was 8pounds but it was reduced to 5pounds at the tills! Woooooot! The material is thick and the bust area actually have wiring. Fantastic!
Shoe number 1 =)
Platform heels.
Sequined!
Shoe number 2.
Teal embroidered pumps. Comfy!
Shorts number 1.
Pink with belt.
Shorts (yes, it is!) number 2.
Black linen with a ribbon to the back.
This actually looks like a mini skirt when you wear it. Loves!
This is the shoes I went back to buy today. LOL!
Shoe number 3!
Suede flat boots. To go with a mini dress =)
Hence, I bought:
1 dress
2 shorts
3 shoes
4 bags
=p kidding bout the last one. LOL!

No comments: