Friday 7 August 2009

Humidity

Yeay! Got a gift card from New Look for the returns of my over-sized skirt. Time for more shopping! It's FRIDAY tomorrow!!! Can't wait! Love weekends! LOL! Saturday is shopping day! Wooot!

Weather these few days is HUMID! Never thought London would feel like Malaysia! It was 27degrees but it felt like 32!!! I have been wearing spaghetti strap tops to work these few days. The heat is intense! Yet, today the rain poured like no body's business =.= And that was the day I 'semangatly' went to Asda...because I was craving for spinach soup for dinner. Hence, bought FROZEN CHOPPED SPINACH from asda. Also resulted to some temptations...TWO boxes of STRAWBERRIES and a box of MAGNUM (3 inside) and a box of CORNETTO (6 cones). Bagus!

I need sleep! Goodnight.

No comments: