Wednesday 9 September 2009

Coming home =)

A little over 24hours and I am back to Malaysia! Woooooooot! Excited!

The down side, two and a half hours of nothing-to-do at Dubai Airport =.=

My arms and legs...and pretty much my whole body is about to break! Moved most of my stuff to a friend's place to store this morning and went out the whole day to get last minute bits and pieces. Now I am paitiently waiting for the shipping guy to take the balance of my stuff back to Malaysia. Packing for three different destinations is no fun! Anyway, I would be glad once this load is gone too. Everything else left will be chucked into my luggage! Simple!

I am crapping but I don't care because I am so tired that I feel like eating Malaysian KFC once I touch down...wtf?! I know! =.=

See you in Malaysia!!!

No comments: