Friday 11 September 2009

Home-coming!

I am BACK! Woooooooooooooooooooot! I already feel that I put on some weight =p

The flight home was not too bad as the plane was quite empty so I had reasonable amount of space to move around. Heck, I even got to lay down on three seats in a row! Okay now that does not happen very often to me =p so yeah it was nice.

Upon touch down, I already felt my armpits perspiring and few minutes later, my whole body was perspiring! Dayum! It is haaawt! Then I went through the passport control thing and went to get my luggage. Sightings of moustached and prosperous belly-ed policemen and immigration officers really gave me a hit in the head that I am finally home =) It is really weird to say this considering I am a Malaysian but it is like Culture Shock!!! LOL! I feel so "new" all over again. Things have indeed changed.

Thou one thing that did not, the kiasu-ness of our dear rakyat jelata. At the conveyor belt where we were supposed to collect our luggage, it was so obvious that the first half of the circle was packed...with Malaysians =) and the other half, a mere three individuals waiting patiently for their belongings. Interesting. Guess who was the first person waiting at the beginning of the conveyor belt???????? ME! Duh! I'm sweating like a pig! =p No other reasons *halo on head*

As I walked out through the green lane, bravely, I literally skipped when I arrived at the glass door whereby million (over-exaggeration) pairs of anxious eyes staring towards my direction. Then a saw a tall head in black suit poking out from the crowd of people and I thought to myself, "That must be my bro!". Few more steps and I saw another familiar face...my mummy!!! I skipped even quicker and higher in excitement! She bought me flowers!!! With a little graduation teddy, like she promised before =) When I came to hug my mum, another THREE familiar faces popped out from behind! All I could say was..."OMG!" Hence, I repeated it over and over again for like...loads of times! These people being there made me feel like the whole crowd was there for me! They really mean the world to me =) a lil shout out: "I LOVE U GUYS!"

With their little creative minds...they...

Did this!

Look how princessy I look =p with my little tiara, curly hair, pumped up sexy lips, long lashes *blink eyes rapidly*, super elongated body and my all time fav, a skirt =) That is ME! Kudos to the drawing, Gracey and everyone else for the effort! *hugs* Me and family =)Me and bessies =) Me and my bouquet of flowers and Grad teddy! Wooooot! Super excited when I got this, something I wanted for a long time! Well during my undergrad years that was =p

Now...I will have to get used to the weather. I am already used to the food =p Duh! LOL! It's HUMID and STICKY!!! MY long hair ain't helping either but it is too precious to crop it off =(

And...damn those blood-sucking mozzies!!!

No comments: