Saturday 10 October 2009

Birthday Shhh~

I was driving home from Times Square today after watching Surrogates on a huge ass screen theater, which by the way was fantastic =p and there were only like 10 of us in the whole cinema!!! That was so cool! LOL!

Anyway, as I was driving, I was listening to Fly fm and a familiar tune came on and I was actually surprised that Malaysia allows such song to be aired. When the chorus came, I understood why it was allowed to be aired;

Girl you know I-I-I
Girl you know I-I-I
I've been feenin'
Wake up in the late night...dreamin' about your lovin'
Girl you know I-I-I
Girl you know I-I-I
Don't need candles or cake just need your body to make good
Birthday Shhh
Birthday Shhh
It's the best day of the year, girl
Birthday Shhh
Birthday Shhh

At the end of the song, it was announced, "That was by Jeremiah, Birthday Shhh".

Therefore, if you have problems with your bladder, have this song saved in your phone. It certainly comes in handy when you need it. LOL!

Btw, for those of you who still do not get it, it is Birthday Sex by Jeremiah =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq7LT4sQlBc

No comments: