Thursday 29 October 2009

'Sister' and friends =)

Since every one say we look like sisters, we should dress like sisters too!
We bought the same headband! LOL! It was cute! =p
Just two pictures from my cam during Nick's 21st party. And he wasn't even in both =.=
Pre-party in his room! LOL!
L-R: Me, Jye, Grace, Calvin, Chloe, Su Yee Theme of the party: Naughty VS. Nice (as reflected above)

Today I followed my 'sister' to work (like every other day) and I got a pair of damn cute glasses in Pink (of course)! LOL! She dare me to wear it on my Birthday...so don't be surprised if I actually do! LOL! Then the series of cam-whoring begun when we were at her client's place. LOL!
This is soooo Aunty Rosie frm PCK Ltd, best in Singapore, JB and some say Batam! LOL!
Yeah, then I kacau-ed her! LOL!

No comments: