Sunday 4 October 2009

H-Artistry 2009 / Walk for World Pink 2009

H-Artistry night was a blast! Totally had fun...besides THAT incident which I will never forget! Pft! Anyway, went with the usual group of us...Grace, Serene, Su Yee and Nick =) It was at Quattro Club at K Avenue.
The ladies
The man
The free flow
Lenka!
Boys like Girls band (lead singer)
The people!
This time we ended early due to some inevitable experiences and sad to say, I was the cause =p Thank you guys for being there for me! LOL!
**************************************
On the 3rd of October 2009, my mum, bro and I went for the charity walk organized by Loreal in conjunction with Pink Ribbon month to raise awareness of breast cancer in Malaysia. It was fun! The 3.8 Kilometer walk flagged off at 6.30pm sharp and the KL Tower illumination came on at 8.30pm. The whole tower was lit up in pink lighting and there were 4 local skydivers who jumped from KL Tower! Some pictures below, more on Facebook.
The people...my mum and bro is in there!
KL Tower in Pink!
World Pink =)
Us =)
Mum and Me
Me walking
The tower illuminated with a (pink) ribbon laser show
I got my face painted for the first time!!! And it was a pink ribbon?! What a childhood! LOL! Totally had fun!
PS: Can't wait for Beyonce!!!!!
Pictures of H-Artistry, credits to Nick =)

No comments: