Sunday 18 October 2009

Bits and Pieces of Fun =)

I find this interior design really inspiring! Being a person in love with colours, I just had to take a shot.
At Cosmo Theater, Berjaya Times Square.
And yes, I have to be in it!
Nice PINK Hibiscus taken at my mum's friend's orchard, Ulu Klang.
This whole pool is filled with mountain water! Super cooling!
Flavoured jelly from Taman Mega Pasar Malam.Fried Chicken from Fatty Crab Restaurant.
Mum is really enjoying it =p
Drooooollllsssss!
Hawker style fried rice. Very...fragrant? =p
Okay this is embarrassing but I am certainly one of those that fit in to the group of 'Malaysians that would drive to elsewhere just to get what they want to eat/drink/consume'. Wait till you try this baby and you will do the same! Chocolate Lounge's Fair Lady Frap is ORGASMIC!!! I was at Damansara Intan and I made my mum drive me to OneU just to pick that up. LOL! (I do think that I am spoilt...sometimes la =p)
Yesterday we went to Seed Cafe at Mid Valley for my family doctor's daughter's 1st Birthday =)
The mom made this cake! Like...WHAT?! *jealous*
And the cake covering is not even icing, it is melted marshmallows!!!
The Birthday Girl =)
The family: Dr. Lim, Mrs. Lim, Baby JL, Brother JJ and Grandpa.
Mum at the scene =)
Me at the scene =) LOL!
This place is so cool! Half SEED clothes and half cafe =)


Nice setting.




i know my post is damn random! LOL! That's what happens when I'm lagging =p

2 comments:

rach p said...

your mum made THAT cake? So pretty!!

Melissa said...

No larh! The Birthday girl's mum made it =)