Saturday 16 June 2012

8 Achievements of the day

Super hectic day today. Finally in my comfy bed, tunes on, fingers tapping away. I achieved a couple of things today and I am very proud of myself!

Achievement #1
Visiting a Charity organization and would very much like to volunteer if they need me =)

Achievement #2
Getting to KFC PJ 14/20 from home, for the first time..and not getting lost!!!

Achievement #3
Socializing and actually doing it alone without my mother's assistance! In the process, I gained a few contacts! Awesome!

Achievement #4
Getting to Jalan Ampang, KL from Section 14, PJ via....I'm not sure where but all I saw was signboards leading me to Cheras and Puchong. Then I landed somewhere near Mid Valley, then Chow Kit, then Semarak, KLCC and finally there an hour later. Achievement because it was a long journey and I did it. lol!

Achievement #5
JOINING TOASTMASTERS!!! Took a role in the next TM meeting as an Ah-counter and actually booked myself in to do my first ice-breaker speech on the 7th July (please come and support me!).

Achievement #6
I really like kids. They make me smile =)

Achievement #7
Spent RM2xx at Isetan KLCC on a drop-dead-gorgeous dress, two formal skirts and lingerie. Achievement because I now have more formal skirts for work =D LOL!

Achievement #8
Being thankful for all the above and actually typing this post =) Some pictures of the day:

Me and the 7yr old Jedi Birthday Boy, Rayyan
Me and Mr. Nicholas the clown
Kids taking turn hitting the PiƱata
The Jedi cake
Birthday boy blowing out the candles on his cake

No comments: