Saturday 16 June 2012

Toyboy-cougar relationship

So I had this little dinner outing with my ex-colleagues who are interesting individuals to hang out with...furthermore, intelligent individuals. In addition to the wonderful topics that surfaced during the dinner, it was also concluded by one of them that my "life is an occasion". Thanks?! Anyway, back to the main focus of this post...we had a conversation about dating people of different age groups.

It was purely an assumption made that most 1988 born men actually find older women more attractive...and would actually date them. By older I meant 15years or older women. So here comes the debate. Is it acceptable??? Well personally, I will be thinking................WHAT THE FUCK?!??!?? No, this is not a inferiority complex shit...it is pure senseless logic. Well, to me. A female friend of mine mentioned that it is like "having a mother taking care of you". I find that very logical. So is it that men my age is actually going for older women because they do not have that motherly love? Okay this sounds very psychological but I think it could be a possible explanation. But then again, maternal instinct is always in women in general...hence, the nagging??? Don't get me wrong, I am not generalizing men... I am just questioning those who actually date 15years older women and think it is okay.

Then again, another friend of mine mentioned that "What's worse is that there are women that age who are interested in boys your (my) age". Yeah, that seemed to be a WTF moment for me too. Guess the guys are not solely to be blamed for their blood rushing to their penis but also the older women not differentiating what is morally right. Then again, women are being smart (further explanation below) =) . Yes, there is a term called MILF but it is purely a fantasy and not something to be condoned in reality. I guess it very much depends on what a guy wants...a relationship or a funship. If you are looking for funship and experience, yeah go for it. But if you are looking for a relationship, you are barking up the wrong tree.

Based on couple of studies done across culture and race, it was concluded that women look for stability in men when it comes to looking for a partner. Men on the other hand, focused on the physical appearance. So if Miss 48-year old thinks Mr 24-year old could provide her with the stability she needs and if Mr 24-year old is happy with Miss 48-year old's physical appearance, I pronounce you mad and insane. Having said that, I'm sure there are 24-year old men who are VERY stable and I respect that. Date all the MILF, GIFL and GGIFL you want (you sick bastard). Just don't get into a relationship with a way older woman and wonder wtf happened when you get ditched. Guess the results of the studies comes in hand when your blood rushes back to your brain in your skull. Older women here are being smart by using young men to re-live their younger days. They are for sure looking for funship and not a relationship. Do I blame them??? Smart women.

At the end of the day, know what you are looking for...and be prepared for the consequences. Don't pick blue and wonder why you feel blue. YOU chose it!

No comments: