Tuesday 28 August 2007

After such a long time...

I'm back!!!

I just got my result for 2nd application for my UK visa. I got my visa!!! LOL!!! I am exceedingly happy! A million thanks to some people who have helped me through this "wonderful" process. Now it is only like 3weeks away before I leave for UK! Can't wait! Can't wait to get some sick people out of my life! (Ok I don't sound like a psyc student here...screw it!)

I guess it is a stressful time for me now...so difficult to online to blog and express my feelings! There are so many stuff to do and yet so little time left! Owh!!! Yesterday I went to Parkson KLCC and we saw this promotion thinggie at the fragrance and cosmetics department. Anna Sui have a promotion where they do your make up and a hairdo then you get your pics snapped. Me and my mum went to do it because we want to have a portrait together...and of course with both of us looking stunning! Actually, Anna Sui's cosmetic is not that bad! It smells fantastic and the colors are dramatic. It is great! Although it is kinda costly. Will upload the pics when I can...(keep you in suspense =p)

1 comment:

Martin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.