Monday 6 August 2007

Garage Sale finally here!!!

Mocha Mudslide Ice Blended! Currently in Coffeebean...would prefer Starbucks but the Starbucks in Mid Valley is under construction! SWT! It is kinda sad that I have to pay RM10 for a cup of drink just to get online. Owh well...LOL! I am having a GARAGE SALE this coming Saturday and Sunday from 10-6pm so for those who know where I used to stay, please come by if you want to get toys, deco items, furniture, household items and other stuffs with Mel's touch! LOL! All stuffs are still in good condition and it is going really cheap...from RM0.50 onwards!!! LOL! One thing good about having blogs...ad purposes! LOL! Anyway, will be busy for the whole of this week with my visa application and hopefully everything goes well...OK, I should get out of Coffeebean now!

No comments: