Thursday 2 August 2007

Japanese buffet in JB!

Wheee~ Ate buffet again today! LOL! This was different. Usually when I'm in JB, I have all my meals at home but tonight my dad's sis=my aunt, offered to buy us a dinner. We were given a choice between Japanese buffet or Chinese food. It was a difficult choice...actually it was one of the hardest choice I have to make in my life. Wait a minute...wth?!?! Isn't it the easiest choice ever? Of course I prefer Japanese buffet! LOL! Well we did went for it in the end. The reason there were other choices other than Japanese buffet is because my cousin psychologically couldn't take raw food. Sad. Well I used to be like that too! Actually I am still like that! LOL! Only to certain stuff I guess. If I can c that a chicken is half cooked or only 9/10 cooked, TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!!! I just can't take it. I even eat beef stake well-done! LOL! I only take Japanese raw food like salmon. No raw poultry please!

Back to the story, I ate a lot!!! I don't mean it literally! LOL! I was very surprise that they have such amazing variety! The Japanese buffet I ate at KL was not authentic Japanese food! It was very...westernized. This Japanese buffet restaurant have real stuff! Here are some comparisons...

Japanese buffet in KL / Japanese buffet in JB:
1)Fish flavoured-flour paste scallops / Real scallops still stuck to their shells
2)No Udon at all! / Different variety of Udon!
3)Sushi and Tepanyaki based / Sushi, Tepanyaki, Maki, Udon, many more!
4)Three ice-cream flavours / Eight ice-cream flavours!
5)Small cups of Chawamushi / Three different types of Chawamushi (big cup)
6)Thin sliced and not fresh raw salmon / Thick and creamy FRESH salmon
7)No soft-shell crab and Unagi (eel) / Plenty soft-shell crab and Unagi

There are many more comparisons that could be made...LOL! Too long to list! Anyway it was worth it! It is even cheaper I think! I took some pics but I don't have the cable with me so I'll upload next time...(Yes, now I know how to!) LOL! Have to digest my meal by watching WWE...LOL! Laterz...

No comments: