Tuesday 31 July 2007

Four in One!

Had a blast these few days. I am at JB now and I will be spending a week here. Yes, there is connection here! LOL!

On Friday, I organize a LITTLE farewell party for the three musketeers from HELP. They are none other than Adeline, Ban Hong and Zi Ning. They are leaving for States today. Like what they say; friends come and go, like it or not. Well it is sad to have to part but we are pursuing our degree and hopefully one day we will meet up and have a Psyc grad par-tay! LOL! OK back to the topic, we had a steamboat party. It was a blast, well at least for me. Not so much for Ban Hong I guess. She was about to go home when she couldn't find my place. Even worst, her car died right in front of the security check point! She was driving a Vios and it was a very hi-tech vehicle. Too complicated if you ask me. Anyway the guards helped us push her car to the side and we went up to have our very delayed dinner. We had a fish ball feast due to miscommunication and we ended up eating fish ball like rice! After dinner, typically next will be fruits. We had Apples, Pears and Grapes. We took hours slicing the apples and pears as my friends were amused by the apple slicer I bought from Australia. It cuts apples and any other fruits like apples into symmetrical pieces in two steps; 1) Position apple, 2) Apply pressure (lots). Instead of eating the fruits, they had few minutes of fame by being photographed by...No not Nigel Barker but Ching Yee and Rachel Puan! How cool is that...ROFL! Then after fruits, we had to deal with Ban Hong's car. My mum got a jumper (no, not the apparel) from her car and we used Zi's car to help start Ban's car. She was glad it was over and she was able to go home. G8 day! Owh yea, my bro has been harassing me and I have heard this, "So bad la you! I help you wash the squid till the ink stain my arm also I didn't realize and you didn't even leave a squid for me!" quite a number of times. Yes, of coz I feel bad but it was difficult for me to save some for him as it was a farewell party for me and my friends. Anyway, it is the past...

On Saturday, I drove under the influence of alcohol alone!!! Yes it might not seem to be a big deal but it is. My mum will blow my head off (yes, literally)! Well it was my high school friend, Su Yee's 19th birthday! Since I shifted away from Wangsa Maju, we decided to meet up at Hartamas. We went to Modestos Bar at Plaza Damas and it was spooky! The crowd was not there. We had a blast though. I didn't want to take alcohol as I had to drive home so I ordered a Strawberry milkshake. The waiter told me there was no milk to shake. LOL I'm kidding, he told me they don't have it. So he suggested me to take cocktails and I told him I was driving. After flipping the pages of the four paged menu, I decided to get a cocktail. So I ordered Margarita Lime which according to him, contained the least alcohol in it. Most of my friends drank beer and only two were off alcohol. Kiah is allergy to alcohol so she took juice and Grace took lime juice because...she's just innocent =p We got poker cards from the counter and we played 'Tortoise' a "thrilling" game. The 'tortoise' had to do stuff we created. The first 'tortoise' had to down a combination of chilly sauce, soy sauce, fried anchovy, french fries and chilly padi. Yum Yum. He did down it! Salute (felt guilty because I made it)! The second 'tortoise' had to lift the birthday girl off the ground for few seconds. He did it too. We had some snap shots taken =p Then it was time for the cake where the birthday girl was being played where she had to take out the candles (which we pushed in the cake) with the mouth and she had a whipped cream facial courtesy of the guys. LOL! I was feeling a little woozy when I drove home but I made it! =p


The bodyguards...LOL
Group pic. The ladies~
The gents and Bday gal. The cake...
The beers... My drink and Nick's =)

*NOTE: Pics taken from Grace's blog.

Sunday, my dad came back from JB with a lorry to bring some of the furniture from the old house to JB. We had a yummy buffet at Dorsett Regency. I can't remember how many raw oysters I ate! It might be yucky for some people but I love it! I ate alot! I took some pictures but I don't have the cable with me now so maybe I'll upload next time.

Today, my @$$ hurts like hell! Sat in a medium sized lorry all the way to JB. My brother came along too! IMAGINE! Three people sitting at the front for a quite long distance ride! Usually by car or bus, it takes only 4 hours. Due to a lot of complications with the things flapping around in the lorry and also light drizzle, it took us 6 hours! There was a sofa (cloth type) involved and we did not have the thick canvas cloth that you can see most of the lorries have. Having that will be very useful! We stopped a lot at rest houses and also on the emergency lane of the highway to check on the things and to make sure the sofa is covered. Now that I am here, I am very sleepy! Took a nap just after dinner and now...I am wide awake... blogging...Hmm...

No comments: