Saturday 7 July 2007

Night out at Laundry Bar...

Yesterday night was a blast. Met up with Ching, Rach, FM, Chin Wah and Jas at The Curve. We were supposed to meet up at Laundry Bar but some of us have not taken dinner so FM, Rach and Jas had pancakes for dinner! Then we did a little shopping around (what is a girls night out without shopping?!?) and we ended up in Vincci (Guys, FYI: Vincci=footwear shop). We were all walking around looking for something that might suit our taste. Then I heard FM call me...and she slipped a cutesy ribbon heel and ask me "Mel, nice arr?" and I gave some suggestions on the color and within split seconds she replied, "OK I buy!". Me and Rach was like " Owh Kay...That was FAST!" LOL! Ching was STILL walking around looking for hers. Then Chin Wah and Jas joined us. Chin Wah bought a pair too! Then Ching dump us as according to her, she need some "privacy for shoe shopping"...*SWT*. Yes, and she bought a pair of heels. LOL! (Read her blog for more details on her walking-in-heels experience)

All of us finally head to Laundry Bar to hang out. We took almost 20mins to decide what we wanted to order and we asked two waiters to give suggestions on mild cocktails! LOL! I ordered a 'West Indiana Yellowbird', Ching ordered 'Sunrise', Chin Wah ordered 'Madras' and I can't remember what FM and Rach ordered. We tried each other's drink and I think mine was the strongest! After a few sips I'm already red! Thanks to the rum! LOL! Anyway we were busy screaming (as there was a speaker facing towards us) and cam-whoring and I think the next table was kinda pissed with the flash! LOL! I had to finish up my drink as my mum was already on her way to pick me up. I shouldn't have done that! Bad choice! Luckily I was still able to walk in my 3 1/2 inch stilettos to the car. The journey home was horrible! I can hear my mother mumbling and my heart feels like it is about to blow out from my chest! I spend an hour turning around before I fall asleep!

Today I was fine! Luckily! Have a bad sore throat due to the alcohol last night. Woke up early to check up on my house (Again) and there were some progress. Went to a Kenduri lunch at my mum's friend's daughter wedding and then went back to my condo. Had a few things done there and now I am at home blogging while my brother is in the shower! LOL! Time for me to cook my dinner...might or might not update tomorrow.

No comments: