Wednesday 25 July 2007

MIA~

Lately I am making 20-30mins journey to my old house to get stuff shifted over to my new house. Then I need to go back to the new house and it takes another 20-30mins. Then most of the time I am packing either at my old house or the new one. Tough time! LOL! Never thought it would be that difficult. I realize that I have spend most of the time going to IKEA too! I used to dislike going to that side because it was quite far from my house. Now I guess it was nearer and also due to the fact that I wasn't the one driving =p The huge items were shifted in to the new house on Sunday and now the new condo is very messy. The living room is still filled with boxes of stuff. My room looks 'Semak' according to my mum and my bro say my room 'look like some disco club'. Hmm...I guess as long as I like it, it is fine! =)

The condo has got no phone line yet which is no surprise why my bro can't wait to go back to the old house to "get stuff". LOL! Yes, that also means that I could not online!!!! Which explains my MIA lately. I'm again in Starbucks using the connection. With me is a cup of Frappucino Raspberry. Owh right before coming in here, me and my mum bought this thing called the Crystal Soil. It is so cute! It is basically tiny balls of jelly-like stuff in a packet. Then you have to soak it in water for 8hours and the balls expand around ten times its size. Then you just pour the balls in a vase and stick the plant in. You don't have to water the plant because the jelly-soil will release the water slowly. How cool is that!!! I know it is out for long but I didn't bother to know =p Also, it comes in different colors!!! LOL! Pretty!

(Slurping some Raspberry Frapp) I realize I have not exercise my brain lately...I mean educationally. So I grab a book out of the many books that I bought and did not have the mood/time/energy to read. It was by Sidney Sheldon-Nothing Lasts Forever. It is an interesting book. It took some of my 'packing time' which is not good but I am glad I am reading it. My mum offered me RM10 to pack her closet! LOL! Yes, I will do it just need to find the time to do it. It's my specialty =p

Days passing by and I am going to UK soon. Can't wait to go but can't say that I couldn't wait to leave. There will be many things I will be missing and food is one of them. The variety here is too many till you just don't know what to eat sometimes. Well I just hope I won't be homesick and miss 20+ of my soft toys and my porcelain dolls! (Yes I am very feminine, TQ) =p

*PS: Will update when I can...

No comments: