Wednesday 4 July 2007

Yesterday and today...

WHHEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Finals are finally over! LOL! Actually it was over since yesterday! Then I went meet up with my mum and her close friend. We went shopping around Plaza Damas and had drinks and did lots of chatting from floods to not-so-intelligent maids. Then we went to my new house to check on the progress. It was...Slooowww...! Then the contractor get some of my mum's 'finest lectures' and today there was major progress! LOL! Sometimes they just need a little push. The walls were painted except my room because it was too confusing for the worker to understand that I want a two tone colored room. Yes, I am being fussy about it but...IT IS MY ROOM! LOL!



Yesterday night I watched the tribute concert for Princess Diana's 10th Anniversary. It was almost 7hours in length! I only managed to get home to watched the last 5hours. It was a blast! I think it was even more grand than the Oscars or whatever award show. Prince William was and is still cute (*Blush Blush*)! I think they need to take public speaking class though...the were reading from cards and it is not that impressive for such and important icon (kinda...lol). Other than that, it was fun! I forced my eyes to open till 2am where the finale was finally in sight but it was kinda ruined! It was....Elton John! No offence to all Elton fans but he kind of got old or something and he didn't even sing Candle in the wind! WHY?!?!?! Anyway I went to bed after that. =p



Today I woke up early to do a general check up to prepare myself for UK but I was told that it was too early to get my body checked up! *SWT* So I went 'toilet-bowl-cover hunting' with my mum. We also did some 'Mel's room curtain hunting' and we went to Bangsar, then Ampang Park, then Petaling Street, then Hartamas and finally in Jalan Ipoh. We got some of the stuff we wanted to buy but I did not manage to "kill" the 'Mel's room curtain'. Sad...I think I will end up making it myself! LoL! Owh before that...I went shopping yesterday at Hartamas and I bought a lovely top!!! It was fantabulous! Me and my mum spent 2+hours there trying on almost all the clothes they have in the boutique. Such coincidence that there were no other customers there so we had all the attention =p It's a Korean Boutique called 'Mine Boutique' and my mum know the boss so we kinda get good prices =)



Probably all this intense shopping is to shift my attention away from missing 'the college days'. There is no doubt that I will miss the times there with my friends. Now I will be busy packing my stuff for new house and UK. I have no idea why I actually enquired for a job! It's the money issue =p I might or might not be working at Star Hill Gallery. Depends on the pay...Bwahahaha! Ok this post is getting too lengthy...I am going to stop here for now. Owh some pretty pics to feast on...Theme: "Final day in HUC!". Enjoy... =)

*PS: Next time la...can't upload...didn't work...LOL!

No comments: