Friday 29 June 2007

Eating American Baked Cheese cake and to go with is a Grande Pure Choc Frap on a quite small checked table in Starbucks. Won't have much chance to be back in this particular Starbucks outlet because I'm shifting to a further place and I am leaving for UK very soon. Kind of starting to miss the things I have here. It will be difficult to adapt but I hope I can make new wonderful friends. I really mean wonderful. It is so hard to get a friend that says what you think before you even say it out. Get what I mean? LOL! Even worst, you'll meet people you just can't stand! One reason I am taking psychology course...is to understand why are there such UNIQUE people around. I am almost at the end of my second year and I have yet to acquire the ability to tolerate certain personalities. However, I don't look at myself as a failure. I will someday be able to do it. (Ps: Z, I know you'll be reading this. Self efficacy high or low? LOL! Just kidding!)

Just shift my place...battery was running low so I had to changed to a nearer place with plug (I can read your mind...you're saying..."Sweat!") lol. Owh I got back one of my assignment today. Was happy with the grading. Was VERY HAPPY with the comments. I actually got full marks for the creativity part and there were underlined words of positive comments (guess he was trying to emphasize it)!!! How cool is that? Most people are questioning me to why am I taking Psychology instead of something to do with arts. Well I have no regrets to what I am doing now. Perhaps I will take up arts and craft or maybe even designing in the future. I do have passion for it. Quite an amount.

Owh yes! Today was the LAST DAY of lectures for me and some of my friends. It is also the very last day of lectures IN HELP for us...sad! I will miss the times! Since it is such an important day, there were several cameras present in the lecture hall. No doubt, we cam-who red like hell! We even recorded some video of random stuff (like my multi-colored, denim Bruce Lee skirt!). Yet to see the pictures and video. I think it will be hilarious.

Ok...This paragraph is dedicated to my three beloved college mates: Adeline Low I-Leen, Hor Zi Ning and Lim Ban Hong (According to alphabetical order...lol). Thank you so much for letting me be a part of The Three Musketeers. I will definitely remember you all! I had so much fun with you gals and it is not easy to get friends like you! It is weired that we can get along well in group works. I have tried with other college mates in group work and it was not as easy as how we get along. Love you girls! I know we will be going to two very distant places but I hope the memories we had will forever be with us! XOXO! See you in exam hall on Monday! LOL! For those who think this is a 'gay' post or I'm being 'emo', one word...WHATEVER! LOL! I love my friends!

No comments: