Friday 22 June 2007

Time factor!

I am at Starbucks...supposed to have a online meeting but...don't want to talk about it!
I can't wait to shift (yes, again)! LOL! The connection in my current house is really killing me. Getting online resources is vital for assignments Owh-kay! I hope it is not that bad in UK! LOL!

I have a feeling that I am going to be busy for the weekends. Owh I went to buy air-cons today! LOL! I realized that moving to a new house requires a lot of purchasing...hopefully my mother know how to handle her finances (Duh~Wth was I thinking? She's a financial advisor). Anyway the last thing I need is for my parents to tell me that I can't go UK to further my studies! TOUCH-WOOD!!!

I think tomorrow I will be shopping for curtain rods and my mother's bed and my brother's 'display cabinet' and...I don't know...many more things! I can't trust my mother and brother's taste for certain things =p Bwhahahaha! Which is why I am so darn busy at the wrong time. One more week to freaky-finals and due dates are next to one another! EeekK! And I haven't study for finals! Darn it! Should go back to work now...

No comments: