Friday 1 June 2007

Bad day!

I had a harsh day today...woke up early for 8am class and I accidentally arrive college at 7.15am!!! Wth!!! So I kinda slept in my car =p Then after class I went to meet up with my mum to see my new condo. To my surprise...the rooms are EXTREMELY SMALL!!! I wonder if it was build according to the floor plan. Owh well that was the least of my problem. My brother took my room! Coz it was slightly bigger. To all guys out there, please understand that girls need space for their wardrobe! Anyway being the KIND younger sister, I gave him the bigger room...and gave him the silent treatment after that =p Bwhahahaha!

Then we went to visit my grandmother. I gave her siew mai to eat and we talked a little. My phone rang and it was my dad. After the LONG conversation, my eyes was filled with tears. He told me that I might not be able to go UK. I had my hopes all high and even bought winter apparel already! I was just speechless and angry at the same time.

After that I went to times square to collect my jeans that I took it for alteration days before. The lady asked me to try it on to see if it fits, so I did. I don't know what she did or I got fat (which is impossible), I can't zip up! WTH?!?! It's like 2inches gap! What was she thinking?! Now I need to make time to go all the way there to get the jeans. humph!

Can a day go any worst? Yes! After that my brother drop me at KLCC to wait for my mum and go collect the condo key from the developer. I ate lunch alone (how sad)! But that is not too bad as compared to the hours I waited at Hoca! I was SOOO tired and desperately need sleep! So I called my mum trying to hurry her (she was having a business appt). She came like 2hours later! Swt!

Then we went to the condo developer's HQ to get the keys and they say "Can't issue out yet". My mum was furious (believe me, you won't want to be there)! They discussed (more like argue) for 2hours+ and finally we got it! LOL!

After one whole day of tiredness, I finally get to relax a little. To avoid the jam, me and my mum went La Manilla at Ampang Park for dinner (bought walnut brownie for supper =p ). I told her about my UK bad news and she insisted i go! She was very supportive and this make me regain my confidence. Well hopefully everything turns out well. It was a long day today and I should take my rest...

2 comments:

kuching said...

Sounds like someone needs a huggie wuggie... ^_^ LoL.

-from the heart- said...

what happened? why did your dad say you can't go to UK?