Monday 25 June 2007

Monkey for a Hacker!?!

For all those who read the post on Saturday...IT IS NOT ME!!! It is a person who wants to be me...Bwahahaha right, RACHEL PUAN YNG YIEN (a.k.a. monkey!)?!?! You are sooo LEMAK! I was so damn shock when I read the post today! Yes, I know many of you were shock too! Anyway she's got too many subjects to take this semester so she kind of got KOO KOO a bit...I mean A LOT!

I didn't have time to post anything during the weekends because I was busy and I can't get online. On Saturday I went out 9am in the morning to my condo to settle some stuff and finalize my wardrobe design. My wardrobe takes up half of my room space! LOL! Then I had meeting at college-mate's house for one of our assignments where I made a HUGE mistake! I used RACHEL PUAN YNG YIEN'S laptop to sign in my blog and I forgot to sign out! Now she's 'hacking' my blog...LAME! Bwahhahah =p Anyway, back to my busy day...then I went to dinner with my family and my mother's client+family at Zuho in Taman Tun. It is a great place to eat 'loh mee'. It's not the typical 'loh mee' but it is with huge fresh water prawns and crab meat. You have to try it out! Then I went back to my housing area to have drinks with my beloved high school friends. Actually, I was too full to drink so I watched them drink! LOL! Then Nick drove me home...Thanks bud =p That was like 12.30am! I showered and prepared for bed but I was too hyper and couldn't sleep! So I started packing my room to see what I want to bring over to my new house. Amazingly, I found lots of soft toy...and I meant LOTS! My whole bed was covered with soft toys and it piled up like Mount Everest! Ok I'm exaggerating...maybe like Genting Highlands! LOL! I LOVE SOFT TOYS!!!

Then on Sunday I was busy finishing up my final assignment paper for one of my subjects! Finally! LOL! Then that very night I thought of someone that I have been thinking of frequently. So I sent him a sms to see if he's awake. He replied! (He sometimes don't reply) Anyway after few sms-es I went to bed...too tired already.

TODAY! Woke up kinda late and rush out to college for 8am class. Amazingly I reach on time! LOL! Then my college friend, Zi Ning asked me, "What's with your latest post?" and I was like "What's with it?". Going back to RACHEL PUAN YNG YIEN!!! She smirked! Then she was like, "I don't know...you go see lah...". Now I know why! LEMAK-NESS! Blurgh! Don't want to talk about it! I'll smack her tiny ass tomorrow! Back to my story...I came home early to take a good rest =p I'm suppose to study but I ended up taking a 3hour nap!!!

No comments: