Saturday 9 June 2007

Time matters...

Lately I have been feeling really lazy. Well lazy to do college stuff at least...which is not good at all! Maybe it's because of the hectic schedule which I am going through after classes most of the days. If I am not out shopping for lights, I am out looking for furniture or meeting contractors and 'air-con' man! The feeling of having a new house and moving in to a whole new environment (sort of) is exciting but the process through it is madness! It just feels like...climbing Batu caves! You are so excited to find out what is there at the top, in the cave but you have to climb 300+ steps up. So in the end you really did climb and you're feeling the 'pain' of it...hopefully when I reach the top, it is worth my effort.

Today I went Sungai Buloh after meeting the 'air-con' man to scout for a small pond with a fountain concept. My mum says the sound of running water is relaxing so it is a must. There's also a small fountain in my house now which I think will make Pearl and Marble live longer...that is if the running water helps! Or maybe they'll be even more stressed thinking that it is always raining! They are very close to the fountain. Btw Pearl and Marble are my hermit crabs =p don't ask me which is which because they decided to have the same colored 'homes' and they changed to very very similar shell color and design.

Before deciding to update my blog, I was watching 'The perfect guy' starring Hillary Duff. The show have such meaningful content. Sometimes people run when new people with intentions to get intimate (emotionally) come looking for them. Well i guess it is hard to blame those who ran. Probably they have been hurt countless times (or countable times) and this makes them feel so insecure. It is a hard decision for them to make as they fear risking their heart but they really want to look for the perfect guy. I guess with time, it is possible for them to accept but that is only if the seeker is willing to wait long enough (usually they'll just come and go). To me, guys like this don't exist anymore (sorry if I'm generalizing it)! Probably they do but it is like finding a needle in a hay stack! Or unfortunately those people I know are the come and go type =p

I should now leave this for you to think and I'll get back to my assignments! Take care people! Hugs and Kisses!

2 comments:

Roti said...

ta-pau girl!

Melissa said...

Funny! Well I kind of forget that I didn't emtion it earlier...bwahahha. Isn't it better? Keep you scratching ur head so your hair can go thinner =p btw KePang, what is ta pau girl?