Friday 15 June 2007

Decisions, Dinner and Laughter...

Felt like a burden taken off my shoulder after handing up an assignment today. After class, I went to my condo...yes, AGAIN! LOL! This time I was supposed to decide which design I want to have on the toilet door. If the construction is finished on time, we will have a house-warming. Those of you who will be able to see my choice, make sure you say good stuff =p It was very coconut-ish...Not my first choice but my mum bought a coconut basin first so I decided to go with the theme or it'll look weird. Then I had to choose a design for the plaster ceiling. Changed my mind couple of times but I managed to make up my mind.

When I got home, I was so tired that I actually slept for two and a half hours!!! Well last night I had only four and a half hours of sleep because I was busy decorating my assignment! Lol! Then I heated up the fish curry my mum made earlier for dinner. I cooked mixed vege again...as usual. This time I used butter so there were no accidents to over pouring oil. LOL! My brother was like "Luckily this time it is not soaked in oil".

Owh one really funny thing happened during dinner. I finished my share first (as usual) and my brother was still eating. Then he asked me help him scoop the remaining curry from the pot to his plate. Then he asked, "What is left in the pot, besides the gravy?"...and I suddenly say "Nothing much, just a piece of shit." Then I was like, "I meant fish!" LOL! My bro was like, "Damn mean wei you! People is eating here!" LOL Freudian slip!!! By the way, it rhymes!

No comments: