Wednesday 6 June 2007

New Pet!!!

Lack of sleep...can't seem to pay attention in class. Well I can but I kind of feel sleepy in the middle of lectures and today I was alone in Human Comm class...thanks to Rach P and FM! Lol So I kind of shut my eyes for few minutes when Zan was lecturing =p lol Owh well.

After classes I intend to go home to get studying for Human Mot mid terms but I was told to wait for my brother so he can go back home with me. I waited for like two and a half hours!!! Then we went meet up my mum to get a new refrigerator for the new house. We went back home quite late and I felt too sleepy to study =p

The best part for today is I GOT A NEW PET!!! Lol! After purchasing the refrigerator, I bring my mum to a stall outside SenQ and it's kind of a 'hint' if you know what I mean! The stall sells hamsters, fighting fishes, scorpions, blue-crabs and my new pet...hermit crab! Actually my mum bought two for me =p It is soooo cute!!! I even get two extra shells so they can change 'homes'! Lol!

2 comments:

kuching said...

That is one freaky pet. To match an equally freaky master. LOL. But sounds interesting. I want to see!

Roti said...

let's see..you got a pet 0_o

...

then you have it's house...
living quarters...
room mate...
even new houses 0_0...

...

wait, where's the insurance? :P