Saturday 14 July 2007

Bought the peep-toe pumps!!!

Today was a tiring day. Went out early in the morning to have breakfast at...a mamak! Yea...out of so many place...LOL! We didn't have any choice because we had to wait for an electrical shop to open to get a water heater and it wasn't opened yet. So the only restaurant that was open was the mamak. Then we went to IKEA to get my mum's bed and most of my brother's stuff and VERY little of my stuff. As I would be leaving soon, I wasn't allowed to get a study table. SAD! I don't even have a dressing table! It was due to the space too. So I had a very unique room with a extremely small 'shelf' as my dressing table. I bought a pretty mirror from IKEA. It was love at first sight! LOL! I bought lots of things and I don't think I'm going to list it all. To keep it short, I think my room is going to look great (for me at least =p)! So if I'm having a house warming and IF you're invited, please come! LOL!

Owh yea...talking about love at first sight, I finally bought the shoe!!! I know there is a Vincci at IKANO so I kinda bug my mother to go there a while. I'm talking about the black peep-toe pump with silver details which I mentioned in a post few days ago. They have my size so I bought it =p but I used my own money =( LOL! Usually my mum pays for my shoes but because of the new condo, she stopped buying clothes and shoes. Well not really, she just bought a pair of red heels at Vincci the other day!!! Humph! Anyway, I bought the pumps which was still expensive (so not me) even after 10% off!!! I love it too much to let it go =p

So after that we went off to the condo to drop off the stuff for the contractor to fix. Later then we went to my mum's girlfriend's petrol station (Shell) to get empty boxes...LOL! We need a lot! Then we went yam cha with her at Kopitiam and chit chat till it was time for my mum's appointment at Puchong! So we went to the fella's house and they chit chat for some hours while me and my bro just sat in front of the TV watching Alias. We got tired of the TV and we walked out to the pool side so that my mum get the hint that "WE WANT TO LEAVE!!!" LOL! After some minutes of being irritated by mosquitoes, she finally came out. We then went to...Sri Petaling I think, to have our dinner. That was 10.10pm. Officially a record, my first time having my dinner 4 hours later than my usual time. We went to Secret Recipe =) I ate Prawn Macaroni with Cheese!!! YUM YUM! I was half dead by then and I have used up 2 packets of tissue for the day just for my flu. Like I have not enough going on, I was given constant and unconditional lectures from my mum asking me to eat more! HELLO!!! (*nudge nudge*) Which part of "I am sick so I don't feel like eating much" that she don't understand? Sheesh! Coincidentally my ex called me when I was having lunch and another time when I was having dinner. So he say "You better stop stuffing yourself"...wait till my mum hears that! LOL!

For the first half of the day tomorrow, we will be packing some of the stuffs and my mum will be washing all the shoes so that it could be brought over to the condo. LOL! Considering the amount of shoes, it is going to be fun watching...ROFL! Well I have to pack my room too. The second half of the day we will have to bring over some of the small things to the condo and we will be cleaning it up too. Another long day planned out...hopefully I will feel better tomorrow =)

No comments: