Wednesday 11 July 2007

Cocktail combination?!?!?

I AM SICK!!! So sad! A beautiful cocktail combination of sore throat, cough, fever and flu! Some virus! I hope I will get better real soon because the running nose is making me look like Rudolf and people must think I'm mute for keeping my mouth shut when a question is thrown at me. This has also been keeping me way slow in packing my stuff and it is not good!

I went to check up on my house again and I finally get to see my wardrobe and 'bed' fixed in. It was nice but my mum say the color of the woodwork look like there was moles growing in them!?! WTH?!?! No!!! It looks fine to me! LOL! Anyway I was quite disappointed with the space organization. After putting in the woodwork, the only empty space for me to move around is half of my balcony space! It's either we have a big balcony or I have a small room! I haven't even put in my study table! Forget about having a dressing table! SOBZ! Anyway I wouldn't be staying in the room for long so I guess it is alright.

I have started packing some of my clothes to bring over to UK. I emptied 2/3 of my closet to the luggage bag! LOL! I still have to narrow down the number of foot ware I am planning to bring over. It will be hard! LOL Owh I went Vincci that day and I saw this really pretty pumps! I wanted to get it but they don't have my size =( SAD! It was black with silver details...it was SO PRETTY! OK...I should now go and blow off the mucus that has been sitting in my nostrils since beginning of this post! LOL!

No comments: