Friday 20 July 2007

For the times I went missing...

Wow it's been like forever!!! Yes, it is because I'm very busy and I was sick. I am feeling better now...only use up 3-5 tissues per day (it's an improvement). For the first time, I cured (kinda) depending entirely on my own anti-body. How cool is that, preparing for the worst in UK I guess...LOL! These few days I spent most of my day over at the condo and only get back home to sleep. Contractors are suckies...well at least for the one we had. You just have to poke them in the back to make sure they are doing their work. Ok this is totally out of topic but I like the contractor's eyelashes! They are soooo long! Sometimes people have really long eyelashes that make you want to have them (I meant the eyelashes)! Anyway, the progress is fine but there are minor things like touch ups and stuff. Can't wait to have the first night in my room! I went try out the pool the other day (yes, when I was still sick) with my bro and his friend. It was awesome! I think the last time I went in a pool was when I am in Form4...that's like years ago! My bro, even worst...his last time was in primary I think..LOL! He's got the kick now and he ask me to go on a daily basis...LOL! Instead of swimming, it's more like...playing water! LOL!

One of my college mate has left to Australia and I couldn't make it for her farewell...Sorry Rachel Mooi! Wish you the best of luck in Aussie! XOXO! One of my high school friend is also going back to Aussie to continue her next semester. Good Luck Pri-La-La (It's a nickname)!

I have to bid farewell to my lovely rabbit soon. I wish I could keep her but my mum says "Who is going to clean her sh*t???"....and I put on my pout-y face...LOL! Yes I will definitely miss my dear Smokey! She's the longest living rabbit I ever owned and she is furry, fluffy, and too adorable to be called a pet! She's like my small sister!!! Her actions always make the thunderstorm go and rainbow come! When you call her, she'll run to you real fast and she can't stop in time (tiles-slippery) and she 'crash' into your legs...how cute is that?!? The feeling of loosing her is like loosing a sister...yes I don't have one but I guess the feeling is similar. Grace, if you're reading this, take good care of her OK?!? I will visit her next year when I'm back. If she's still alive when I'm back for good, can I have her back? I hope she is...I will miss her loads! Actually when I first bought her, she was completely black. Now she somehow have grey fur with brown highlights (I did not dye her fur!!!) and her paws are still white in color (super cute)! Only one word to express my feelings now....SOBZ!

No comments: