Thursday 9 August 2007

The pics are here!

Went to do my visa application yesterday. Relieved it is over. Have been through a lot in preparation for this visa, didn't know it was that difficult. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will be approved. Now I'm back in Starbucks again and I have finally transfer the pics from my mobile phone to the laptop. Here they are:


Combination of fresh creamy salmon, tuna and some red bean thing rolled up in artificial leaf.

UNAGI!!!!

Onion Rings.

Fresh scallops with melted mozarella cheese!!!

My dad's desert.

My desert...I know...very dull colored! =p

My bro's desert.
'Kueh Teow Chap' (Mixed pig parts) Ps: I only eat the meat!

The 'kueh teow' to eat with the dishes above.
The after image! LOL!


Choc brownie at Checkers (Dorsett Regency dinner buffet)


Fresh oysters!!! YUM! (Dorsett Regency dinner buffet)


Double yolk-ed egg (Madam Kwan)

THE END...

No comments: