Friday 10 August 2007

Missing those days with you...

Back in Starbucks! LOL! For a change of taste, I ordered a Mango Passion fruit Ice-blend. Nice. Came with my mother and brother but now both of them went off shopping somewhere.

Last night was an emotional night for me. I sms-ed a person.
Someone who's still have a place in my heart.
I didn't get any reply for the first few minutes (as usual) but he called back.
We had a long conversation over the phone.
There were some debates about things we disagreed.
It is weird that what he disagreed about was contradicting with his actions.
Anyway, the convo brought me back to those days.
After the convo, I feel like we were so close but yet so far away.
If I were to tell anyone, I am sure I will get the "Are you serious? That is silly! You shouldn't have! Forget him!".
It is just weird that what you are looking for is right in front of you but you are too blind to see.
Sad but true...
Hopefully when I am gone to UK, I will be able to leave you behind...

1 comment:

Roti said...

don't you dare tell!

you know what i mean!