Sunday 9 December 2007

Drop dead tired!

I am officially dead tired! Full day shopping for a dress in Central yesterday but they seriously let me down =( Couldn't find any dress at all!!! Luckily
I brought a top and a skirt that looked 'formal' and I that will be my last resort =) So I went shopping around looking for Ching's attire...we FINALLY got one at the very last minute. We reached home about 8.30-9pm...exhausted!!! Legs hurt like mad! Oh yea...I couldn't leave Central without getting anything (that will be very sad!!!) so I bought two necklaces that I really really loved!!! =) and a french manicure set =p I'll take a picture of it when I'm free.

I have a vision that my days are gonna get crazily busy!!! I just got back from work not long ago...it's my first day. OMG!!! My very poor legs are begging me to stop torturing them!!! It is really hard work. I think part of it is because the place itself is not organized so everything adds up and I guess the 'newbie' got to do it. SAD!!! My leg seriously hurts so bad! Well I guess it is because it is the first day so I'm not used to it YET =) Have another full shift tomorrow *tear drops*! Next week is the killer!!! I have a assignment due on Friday and I also have a half day shift (5hrs) on Friday, a 10hrs shift on Saturday and Sunday AND I have exams on Monday!!! Yes...Farg! Be happy to see me alive and sane...SERIOUSLY!

No comments: