Wednesday 12 December 2007

Xmas ball 2007~

This is how Central London look like at night =)



These were the necklaces I bought from Central!!! Love it!!! LOL!
This is actually a locket...can open and put picture inside!!!

This looks like something from Sailormoon =p but I like it! =p

Foong Mei's early Xmas present for me =) Charm necklace...LOL!

All campus student Xmas ball =) It was definitely an experience that was worth 15pounds! It was held at Sway club in the West end of London. I nearly wasn't allowed in because I did not bring Passport =.= who would bring such a chunky book in a dinner bag?! SWT! I brought my student ID and the bouncer was like "I'm tellin' you, this can't be used as an ID...anyone can print that out from a computer! Go [in]." LOL! So relieved! Anyway there were like around 800 students from different universities and we were each given a glass of champagne as a welcome drink. We had special prices for drinks there too. It was really fun. I actually danced in a proper dance floor of a club for the first time and in UK!!! It was Ching's first time too =p LOL! We look real weird...well at least I think I do!
We had a tour bus taking us there and back so it was great. The club was huge! A main dance floor, a huge space for the bar, a room named Suede, another room named Velvet and upstairs there is a restaurant and function rooms. The only Asians (female) we saw was two Japanese and another two Malaysian Chinese girls..LOL! Anyway, Ching had a glass of champagne, single vodka with orange juice, Smirnoff ice, single vodka with lemonade and finally southern comfort with coke. I had the same...minus the single vodka with orange juice =) Fun! Did not regret going despite some horrible experiences. It is very common for them to dance with strangers and then kiss! That is disgusting! Seriously! So me and Ching danced with each other...LOL! Funny but I'd rather look lesbian! LOL!
Pictures of the club and us =)

The dance floor...yes, it is dark!

In one of the rooms, a rodeo rider!

The bar with really cheap booze!

Me with Santa at the back =)

Ching Yee and me =)

(Yes mum, those are the pearl bracelets on my head..LOL!)

Me, Chings and Joel (Ching's flat mate) with our drinks =)

No comments: