Monday 24 December 2007

FOG!

Walking to work today was horrible!!! It was soooooo foggy and there were too little cars on the road so it was really creepy! There was no one (besides me) walking....! Usually there are at least 2-5 people walking along the streets...but I was all alone today. Most of my colleagues were late too! Thanks to the fog. Hopefully it won't continue like this =( The cars were also covered with icicles!! Like the ones you see in the ice cream tubs! LOL! Wanted to take picture but it was really difficult to press the button with gloves. Don't bother trying to take off the gloves! My fingers will be frozen instantly! LOL! Will try to take when I can =)

Look at how dead the roads are!
Foggy!!!

*PS: Grace, I'm working in sports retail at Sports World =)

No comments: