Saturday 29 December 2007

Excitement~

My mum's welcome cake =) Made this for her yesterday...date cake =) It might sound eww but it is healthy and not fattening...LOL! Half gone now.
One-bowl date cake.

My mum arrived today!!! There were misunderstanding in terms of time of arrival but I managed to bring her to my flat safely...LOL! As she unload the two horrible heavy bags, I was jumping like a mad woman =p Things I missed sooo much!
Dodol.

Heong Peng.

LOVE this!
Some souvenirs for friends here.

My Xmas present from my mum's secretary...LOL!

After having lunch and tea, we went out to nearby shops and to my work place as well. My mum nearly asked me to buy the whole shop for her =.= After that, we went dinner at TGI's Friday!!! LOL! My first ever expensive and filling meal...LOL! I was totally stuffed with a 3 course meal and my mum took a 2 course meal.
I know it looks eww...only remembered to take picture of it after half way through =p Jack Daniel's chicken wings for appetizer.

My New York Strip steak with wild mushroom sauce.

My mum's Jack Daniel's grilled salmon.

My mum's desert; Strawberry and lemon sorbet in lemonade punch.

My typical choice for desert; Brownie temptation served warm with vanilla ice cream.
Some other things my mum brought for me =)
Cute bag with a big bow!!! LOL!

Pink ballet pumps, brown leather boots and a pair of ugg boots =)

My brother's gift to me...BWHAHAHAHA! Didn't know he knows my taste =p Love this! Thanks bro!
Had a lot more things but too lazy to take pictures of them. LOL! We are going to Enfield town tomorrow!!! LOL! Fun is coming to town~

No comments: