Sunday 23 December 2007

Things that happened...

Doulos asked me to update my blog...LOL! Well I've been busy lately but not with assignments...with work =.= yeah...silly me! Despite the business, I managed to change my nails again =) I cut them short thou...damn job! LOL! Anyway...here it is...

Right hand...

Left hand...yes, that is Santa =)

This was what was served during our Psychology poster presentation...cool huh?! Tell me 'bout it! There was also champagne and orange juice! Of course I took the champagne..Duh~
Me and Ching (our poster behind us)

Super Six (one group member dropped out)

My first, expensive bread...Bran and seeds with cranberry bagel.
Ate it toasted with avocado and condensed milk =) YUM!
Baked these on Thursday...Chocolate chunks and nuts cookies~

Comes in three sizes....LOL!
Don't they look yummy?! Jam filled butter cookies...

Baked them on Friday...planning to give my colleagues at work for Christmas =)

I'm back from a full day work...very tired. Going to clean up and sleep now~

No comments: