Friday 10 July 2009

Graduation!

Graduation today!!!!!!!!

It was a blast! Totally a memorable experience! Due to my experiences as a Graduation Marshal for the past few days, I thought I wouldn't be nervous at all! Big mistake! The nerves hit me when the graduates in front of me start getting up row by row to get their scrolls. All in all, a great time! Here are some pictures taken today. Special thanks to Doulos who came all the way to our Graduation just to take pictures for us. He really is a pro! More pictures with him...will upload when I have them. At the mean time, here are few of mine. Me and mum.
More me and mum...
Opsie! LOL!Awww =p
2009 Graduate!
Woot!
Me and one of my lecturer, David Westly
Mum at Burger King
Hungry mum waiting to dig in her half ribs in JD sauce at my one and only...TGIF =p
Mua and mua food =)
Dinner celebration! Woot! lol!
Last day of work tomorrow as a Graduation Marshall. Nice.
Went shopping with mum today at Enfield Town and bought a skirt and a dress. OMG! Shopping with her is so danger! Everything is nice! LOL!

No comments: