Tuesday 7 July 2009

Work #2

Today was my first day working in my Uni as a Graduation Marshall. I am not exaggerating but my legs are literally DEAD! I am feeling the PAIN! Well I am assigned to be in the marque so we have to stand all the time! Three ceremonies a day and from 8am till 7pm! SHIATE MAN!

But...the experience is something. I am glad I took this job. It is pretty fun =) Hell tiring but fun! We get to see people graduate and it is really a nice feeling. Oh and I get to bring two cute little girls to the toilet (holding their hands) and back to their seat as they were there all alone to see their mother graduate. How sweet!!! Yes, there were accidents but it all went well as action was taken really quickly when there was a problem. They even provided us lunch =p We even get to eat leftover tarts (super expensive ones and they can't keep it for tomorrow because they want it fresh) from the reception after we finish work. NICE!

Would like to elaborate but I am dead tired! Haven't been getting up 6am in AGES! My new routine for a week. Great!

On the other note, my housemates are big jokers. They make living in a house so much more fun. Halls are nice because of the privacy but their humour in the house...priceless!

Mum arriving tomorrow. Woot!

No comments: