Friday 3 July 2009

New place!

It's the berries season now...I took this ages ago but just realized I haven't blog it =p Strawberries were so cheap and I love strawberries!!!
Only a pound for a tub.
Too lazy to slice it =p dunk it whole! LOL!
Don't-know-when punya dinner. Satay beef with noodles.
Another don't-know-when punya dinner...definitely in halls thou. Naan and canned curry dhal.
My empty study table!
The mess I made! The damn bed was seriously heavy! I almost died moving it back to it's original position!
LOL! In my new room...with mike's shirt! HAHAHA! Don't ask why but yeah...who say women can't wear men's clothes?! =p Love the checks! Oh and he 'gave' it to me as a graduation present =.=
My mini USB fan is SOOOOO not helping! I left it on too long till the petals flew out =.= So now it is not usable! Kebabish! I need to get a fan!!!
Woooooot! And that is not all! Still have another luggage full of home clothes and that black bin bag on the right is full of winter clothes too! If my clothes are food, I could feed 10 families in Africa. But my clothes are not food ma =p
Ignore the messiness.
My window is facing the evening sun. DAMN hot!!!
Still unpacking! ZOMG!
Mum is coming soon! Woooooot!

No comments: