Sunday 19 July 2009

Shopping our butts off!

An appetizer from TGIF to begin...
Chocolate mousse and strawberry mousse. RICH!
With Briana during our Graduation Marshall job at Uni.
One of our colleague. Dia sangat han-noi-ing punya! Sebab masih budak...baru 16/17 tahun.
The stage.
The amount of people we had to show them their seats within 30mins? After a few trips, you feel the heat! Peluh!
Anyway, I haven't been blogging much on our shopping spree because of time constraint (not because of too many stuff =p) but I have to blog bout this!
7 sins of the sole!
The price is such a sin for me!
Yeap...it's Adidas...
Tah-daa~
Transparent sole doh!
Super glam la =p
Let me hear you say, 'woot woot'! LOL!
The things that comes with it.
Ribboned laces.
It cost me a fortune owh-kay and I did thought of returning it but my mum managed to convince me to keep it. See, she is very the danger! LOL! Anyway, long term investment mah =D =D =D
Her super colourful pair of trainers!
Three coloured laces doh!
Super colourful for her age kan?! But no, she thinks it is normal!
Hmmm...no comment. Love this bag...but it is my mum's. LOL!
Due to the cam, it is not as visible but the quality is really top notch! Love the colours too!
Yo Mart! If you're reading this, this is yours! We shopped for you too kay! Mum bought so many stuff for u doh! Again, due to cam quality it is not that visible in this pic la but the suit has stripes and it is really nice =D I choose wan! Don't like also must say nice! LOL!
Last but not least, KFC popcorn chicken. It's so cute! LOL!
I think I am having fever. Damn. Paris on Monday! Woot!

No comments: