Thursday 16 July 2009

Madame Tussauds and Edinburgh

A million apologies for my absence as I have been going around with my mum. Our schedule was really hectic hence, the absence =p Basically we've done a whole lot of shopping....*screams till the glass cracks* I have to admit, I myself have spent a lot on shopping...thanks to my mum =.= Shopping with her is really dangerous! There goes my salary! Anyway, this is a post full of pictures...so be prepared. If you need to go to the toilet, do it now. If you need to get some snacks, do it now. LOL! Here goes...
Mum with her BAGS of shopping...mind you, there are some clothes from other retail shops in the Primark paper bags! *shakes head* mum, stop shopping la =p
My housemates and the mums.
L-R: Zela, Siti, Mum, Siti's mum, Brindha's mum, Brindha, & Hanni.
They are a bunch of jokers =) The IBUs at Southgate underground...so muhibah! LOL!
We were on our way to...Madame Tussauds!!! Woot!
Excited!
Mel-Jolie-Pitt
Mum and Julia Roberts
Me and Will Smith
With Missy Aguilera
Nicole Kidman and Johnny Depp
Nick's bestfriend...Miley Cyrus! LOL! I took it just for you, Nick! Love me or not?! =p LOL!
Ops! It wasn't me!
I am happily smiling knowing that I would be in Hulk's hands?! Hmm...
Tango with Bush. LOL!
...
Just for fun...not a supporter or anything!
Arnold Susah-nak-aje =p
Prince Charles and Camelia
Prince Harry and me
Oh my Prince William! LOL!
With Pri-lala's ex bf =p Mr Einstein
...can't remember who he was =p
Wooooot! White shoes and red nail polish y'all! Matching! =p
Hmmm...Charlie =)
There are many more pictures but spaces are limited so please feel free to view it at FB. Right after that visit to Madame Tussauds, me and mum had to pack for Edinburgh that night! Our coach leaves at 11.25pm! Woot! Reach Edinburgh, Scotland at 8.30am =) Nice yo!
Tired of dragging that thing while looking for the hostel!
Edinburgh castle
Mel was there! LOL!
At the hills of one of the Harry Potter's set
Nice hills!
Scottish man with bagpipes!
(*Bagpipes of Bagdad* Eminem's song playing in my head!)
Waiting for the Loch Ness cruise
Near the pier, waiting for the cruise
My mum and her hoodie Woot! LOL!
Us on the cruise
The wind is STRONG!
In the cruise Some ruined castle...can't remember the name!
Last stop for tour of the day...Pitlochry town.
Our hostel. Super nice and clean!
Love the buildings!
Dinner at some English pub.
Scotland's national dish, Haggis.
This is a modern version, Chicken supreme with haggis and mash. So haggis is the brown, mince beef like thing.
Spinach and Mushroom penne in white wine sauce. Because we gila2, we waited for a whole day doing nothing. We had to check out at 10am but our coach back to London is at 10.30pm! We basically sat in McDonalds for...easily 5hours?! LOL! Totally an experience =)
Heading for Paris on 20th July! Can't wait!

No comments: