Wednesday 12 September 2007

Day at beauty saloon.

Another RM10 gone to Starbucks...LOL!

I had fun today...went to "beautify" myself. LOL! I think Ching had fun too! We went to a saloon in Lucky Garden to do our new hairdo before leaving for UK. Ching cut her hair and it is VERY short. Well not boy short but shorter than what we discussed before the lady picked up the scissors. LOL! Then she had her hair dyed! Not the whole hair but like two inches wide strands of hair on one side. It is VERY brightly lit! LOL! Nice color though...it is almost yellow but it is blonde I think. It's nice for a change.

I bought a box of D.I.Y. hair color but I did not feel like D.I.Y.-ing myself so I brought it to the saloon and asked them to dye for me. It is supposed to turn out to be copper red but it is darker that what I expected due to the fact that I have very black hair (exception to those few white strands =p). But it turned out alright as I had mine highlighted. So basically my colored hair can only be visible under the sunlight..sad! But true...

After that we went to the beauty saloon just next door to do threading for my eyebrow. I asked Ching to do hers to but I did warn her about the pain she will experience. So I went first and she watched. She said "Wow! You're tearing!". Yes, I was...it hurts and you need to literally press your eyeballs while stretching your eyelids. Thus, the tears. Anyway Ching decided to do hers...I guess watching me go first kinda take away SOME of her fears. I should have recorded her reaction. It will definitely be a great stress relieving tool for pre-examination! Her reaction kinda freaked me out but I'm not going into details to avoid her from smashing my head =p

Anyway, today was fun! Looking forward for more fun experiences with you Ching!!! =p

1 comment:

kuching said...

"Wow, you're tearing!" ??

More like "WARGGGHHH you have tears in your eyes I don't wanna do alreadyyy!!"

LoL.