Saturday 22 September 2007

In the UK...

Finally at UK! In my own en suite room! It is kinda like my room back in Malaysia but this is with an attached bathroom so it is bigger. LOL. Had a horrible day yesterday. Reached Heathrow Airport at about 7pm and went through a horrible immigration 'health' check till about 10pm. Then we had to wait for other students to arrive before the coach bus can take us to our campus. We waited and waited and waited till about 12am and we were on our way. There are many halls of residence and sadly we were the last ones to be sent to our accommodation. We reached close to 1am and we're all tired and cold! LOL! Well we requested to be in the same flat but somehow Ching and FM got a side by side room in a flat and I was secluded in another flat all the way to the back of the building. Theirs are on the Ground floor and mine is on the 4th floor...and no they don't have lifts.

When I was about to sleep, I was thinking about home...I guess everybody does. I was also a little uncomfortable as there were some thoughts like "Eww, what if they didn't wash the sheets and comforter?!" and "What if someone spills something on the carpet-floor and leave it there?" and all the other "What if-s...". Well I managed to get to bed until...few hours later, some idiotic, inconsiderable, drunken fags were shouting, screaming, SINGING and making hell of a noise outside the halls. My window was facing there so yes it is CLEARLY heard. Some drunken idiots also came all the way up to my flat to talk to my flat-mate. SOOOO much of noise!

Didn't slept well as I woke up 7am in the morning! Then the rest of the day was kinda tiring. Had orientation, went to Tesco for necessities and also finally got a sim pack. My number is long but nice. LOL. Anyway I guess I am going to stop here. Really tired. Need sleep.

No comments: