Thursday 27 September 2007

Drunk, alarm, drunk!

I am seriously experiencing culture shock! The people here are so different from Malaysians! I don't think Malaysians (especially college/uni students) are that...crazy! One thing you have to get used to here...drunken people! EVERY single night, you can hear students shouting, singing and screaming too! They just get drunk and make a lot of noise without caring about others. Last night, my block's fire alarm blew off and we all had to evacuate the building in our thin PJs and it is 2am in the morning. So YES IT IS DAMN COLD! The wind was blowing horribly strong and my PJs were really thin! I just grabbed a sweater but it is not good enough to keep me warm or even OK! My knees were shivering and my teeth were chattering. I basically can't speak! It is crazy that the firemen walks even slower than a model on the runway! HELLO! FIRE!!!! LOL! Apparently the students from the flat that was 'on fire' were having a party and one or some of them smoked! How smart! Well it just sucks that this is the second time that my flat alarm went off. Hopefully it won't happen again. IF it does, I'll know what to grab...my windbreaker! LOL!

No comments: