Tuesday 25 September 2007

Orientation...

The beginning of induction programme. It is somewhat like an orientation. Went around the campus to see where classes will be and where the canteen is. Ok this might sound weird but the canteen is in the same hall as the student bar. So in the morning it is canteen and pool/snooker but at night it is bar and pool/snooker. Interesting. Well we will be offered free drinks this Thursday...both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. I will definitely take the non-alcoholic since I'm not in me home country =) Yes I am a good girl! LOL! Anyway I am feeling tired now. My eyes feel swollen due to some tears that ran free when I was reading a email my mother sent to me. Yes, of course I miss home! Well I can't change my mind now that I am here. Will have to be strong for at least the first year to pass. All I can do now is to pray for blessings and to make the best of my time here. Will update soon! Take care people!

No comments: